We are hiring in Denmark; Senior Mobile Developers
We are looking for both Senior Android and iOS Developers in our Copenhagen office to experiment, code, and create solutions for our customers. You are the kind of developer who knows that merely writing good code does not guarantee a stellar product. You know iteration is key, and take pride in great test coverage, slick design, and sensible architecture.
While working for a customer, you might notice that they are missing out on an opportunity and if you pitch it correctly, you might have the chance to put the idea into practice. Shortcut’s customers believe in us and often embrace our ideas to make their product even better. You will be equally motivated by helping your colleagues as well as our clients
What you need for this position
- 5+ years of experience
- In-depth knowledge of either the iOS- or Android platform
- Experience with the latest frameworks and most popular third-party libraries
- Being active in the open-source community is a plus
- iOS, skilled development in Swift and Objective C. For Android, you need to be proficient in both Java and Kotlin
- Familiar with unit and integration tests
- Solid understanding of computer science and software engineering principles
- Good understanding of CI/CD
- An eye for good UI & UX
- Fluent English is essential (proficiency in one of the Scandinavian languages is a plus).
We are located in Nyhavn, Copenhagen, and have offices in Oslo, Bergen, and Bucharest. Our Copenhagen office is located in a charming old warehouse, and we delight in creating a pleasant and enjoyable environment both professionally and socially.In total, we are 140 employees, 40 of which are based in Copenhagen. We are divided into dedicated development, design, QA, and project management teams. At the moment, we are working on apps for Coop, Øresundsbroen, Alm. Brand and many other interesting clients. If all this sounds interesting to you and you believe you are the right person for the job, we’d love to hear from you. Please reach out so we can answer any questions you might have or send us an application to email@example.com