QA Engineer who wants to help develop Denmark's best apps!
Are you a teamplayer passionate about QA, good user experience, ensuring security, accuracy and a good flow in products? We are looking for a QA engineer with a burning commitment and zeal for the subject. You have an excellent technical understanding and have taken an active part in both organizing tests and testing apps during multiple IT projects. You are familiar with managing and preparing for test cases based on user stories. Furthermore you have a good understanding of different technology environments, documentation and high-quality test cases.
At Shortcut we have a nice mix of larger projects and smaller tasks. So you have to be able to adjust the QA processes and ambitions to the different projects and clients.
At Shortcut we recognize the importance of strong QA processes and the focus on quality – in the concepts, code and maintenance. Depending on the project size and complexity we use tools like system test, automated tests, usability test, security test, regression test etc. These tests are combined with public beta testing and other tools.
Joining us, you become part of a professional environment of committed and highly competent developers, designers, project managers, and even one QA wizard.
You will work in an interdisciplinary team characterized by enthusiasm and togetherness, where the ambition is always to create solutions that can give people a better life. As part of the leading professional environment for apps in the Nordic region, you will help create the most popular apps on the market.
- Plan, analyze, design, execute and develop test cases
- Navigate and scale processes according to each product
- Hands-on manual testing
- Create and run automated tests
- Analyze test results
- Report and follow up errors
- Either relevant bachelor’s / master’s degree from college or university or experience from functional / non-functional testing or a burning interest in the area
- Experience from Agile /SCRUM test and development processes
- Experience from test automation such as Appium, Espresso and Firebase TestLab
- Experience with one or more scripting languages
- ISTQB or / and Agile Tester certifications is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Fluency in English
We are looking for a person who is
- Passionate about testing
- Systematically about finding and reporting errors
- Analytical and thorough
- Curious about new technology
- Keen to make your colleagues even better and create something with them
- A driving force and takes responsibility
We are located in Nyhavn, Copenhagen, and have offices in Oslo, Bergen, and Bucharest. Our Copenhagen office is located in a charming old warehouse, and we delight in creating a pleasant and enjoyable environment both professionally and socially.
In total, we are 140 employees, 40 of which are based in Copenhagen. We are divided into dedicated development, design, QA and project management teams. At the moment, we are working on apps for Coop, Øresundsbroen, Alm. Brand and many other interesting clients.
If all this sounds interesting to you and you believe you are the right person for the job, we’d love to hear from you. Please reach out so we can answer any questions you might have or send us an application to email@example.com