We have an exclusive focus on building mobile apps, for Android and iOS. And not just any apps. Apps that are the core of businesses. And we emphasise quality in everything we do, not the quantity or cost.
Our team is involved in all phases of the app-creation process: from design, to planning and implementation, all the way to delivery and monitoring.
Due to our passion, focus on mobile apps and vast experience over the year in building hundreds of apps, we can safely say that we have one of the most highly skilled teams of experts in the field. And it's not only us saying that:
- We teach the Android course the Technical University of Denmark;
- We give talks at conferences and Meetups;
- We organised the first iOS Swift UI Masterclass in Romania;
- We organised the first Android Jetpack Compose Masterclass in Romania;
- We're running a half-day Swift UI workshop at SwiftPL, one of the largest iOS conferences in Europe;
- We train as part of Google's Atelierul Digital;
At Shortcut, we're all about using the latest and greatest tech and making sure our apps are top-notch in terms of design, architecture and tooling. We put a lot of effort into getting things just right! And we do everything it takes to keep up to date with the trends:
- We go to conferences (London, Berlin, New York, Warsaw);
- We take part in workshops and training with global speakers;
- We have internal huddles and workshops to share our knowledge;
- We've developed internal tools, libraries and best practices;
We've established and continue to grow a start-up-like organizational culture that values trust, growth, and friendship. We enjoy spending our time together and organize monthly social activities, ranging from board games and cocktails to shooting ranges, kayaking, road trips, and team-building events.
"Shortcut's most valuable components are our people and our culture."